Monday, March 8, 2010

BeautyBlender

FROM BLAISE:
Using the Beautyblender is very easy for this on-the-go lady. When you don't have much time, this is a no-fuss way to put on your foundation in the morning.
I use liquid foundation so this was a nice change from the usual finger application. The sponge's silky feel, combined with cold water (needed to apply wet makeup) leaves my face feeling fresh and soft, as opposed to caked on. The sponge is not only cute (bonus!) but was created in an unique shape--a pointy end for those hard to reach places and a round base that is fun to bounce over your cheeks, forehead and chin. Who knew you could have fun while applying your make-up!
The Blendercleanser is a must-have if you opt to buy the Beautyblender. I usually clean my Beautyblender once a week (gross, I know...but I said I was on-the-go!) and the Blendercleanser does it's job. Just wet the sponge, apply a small amount of the cleanser, lather, rinse, repeat and you're done--no mess! Included in the package is also a nice pedastal for the sponge to sit on and dry, which is very useful!
Check out http://www.beautyblender.net/ for more information!

No comments: