Saturday, February 21, 2009

Clarisonic Skin Care System

Okay, so I am very frugal. Thrifty. Cheap, even.
I believe that some things are worth an extra investment (lipstick), but many are fine when you spend less than $10 (sunscreen).
In this recession, can you think of a wiser way?
This said, the $195.00 price tag on the Clarisonic Skin Care System makes my stomach turn.
Knowing all this, believe me when I say it is WORTH it!
My skin has never been softer or happier!!!
And using the Clarisonic requires less cleanser than washing your face the old fashioned way-- you'll save on face wash and eliminate the expense of a separate exfoliator!
It even comes with 3 excellent cleansers:)
Plus, when you buy the PINK Clarisonic, the company will make a donation to the fight against breast cancer.
Save up your pennies for this one.

No comments: